- A. The importance of monitoring the athlete
- B. Monitoring players performance through EPTS
- C. Data Collection
- D. Data analysis process
- E. Critical information through online platforms
- F. Supporting decision making through live tracking data
- G. Most common performance parameters
- H. Practice: playing with the data
- FINAL EXAM for certification
Get started in the leading technology in the high performance market. Know your components and familiarize yourself with the system used by elite teams around the world for performance monitoring.
Duration: This course has a duration of 25 hours distributed among online content, tutorials, support material and exams.
Lessons: The course consists of 8 lessons with five questions at the end of each of them and a final exam where you will have to get 80% success to obtain certification.
Tutoring: Each student will have a personalized follow-up by a tutor with whom they will be able to solve all their doubts.